Wednesday 19 December 2012

Can it turn out to be good?

SalamAlaykum!!

Hello loveliess..

Yeay!! I spoke to bibik about the plan it it seems like 50% POSITIVE!!
Woohooo!!!
Alhamdulillah.
Bibik even told me that dia pun sebenarnya fikir benda yang sama.
Kesian jugak kat my mom since dia bagitahu pun macam last minute jugak kan.
Tahu lah zaman sekarang ni.
Hey.. it's not easy to hire a bibik ok.
And kita pun tak tahu luck kita macamana.
Dapat yang elok ke tidak.

So, she'll discuss it with her soon-to-be husband.
Bibik kata, dah kawin pun, she'll be doing nothing at home.
So, ok jugaklah if she still work with us sementara my mom dapat replacement.
Hopefully her soon-to-be husband would be considerate on this since sama-sama pun kat klang kan.

I hope I hope I hope


Today, angin fas-fus-fas-fus cik bulat gojes datang kembali.
Memandangkan Hariz is sleeping with mak bik, and dad hasn't come back from Myanmar, so... will take this opportunity to do the spring cleaning in my room!
Urghh!!! Tiba-tiba rasa serabut!!


So.. will update again once I'm done with the cleaning ok.

MayAllahBless.

No comments:

Post a Comment