Saturday 8 December 2012

Congratulations!!!

SalamAlaykum.

Another update for the night - nama pun tak boleh tidur kan? so what else could i spend my whole night to do with other than updating the blog as much as I could.

See the title of this post? It's about congratulating those person whom shifted for the good ie become a mother/father (including expecting), from to single to engaged, from engaged to married, graduated and lots more.


So, let's see whether I could recall everything and try to put it here.


So, first of all, I would like to congratulate to a friend of mine (my x-schoolmate) who had just got engaged with his fiancee (duuhhh) Don Miller. A US citizen.
Well, they were got engaged when Alia paid her visit to US few months ago, in which, Don had proposed her witnessed by her entire family in Malaysia (via webcam).
Well, there were no ring, no engagement pictures and no people invited - LoL - They did it on mat saleh ways (except that they don't do the french kiss) - nak mampos??? batas-batas masih di jaga ok.
So, there you go after 10 years of long distance relationship, less than 1 year of being together physically while remaining years consist of them being an "online couple" after countless of unofficial proposals, struggles after struggles.....Don finally proposed Alia!!!!!!!!
Still, the marriage is still under construction - LoL - well, I shall pray for Alia as it is still a long way to go till her Visa is approved.
To Alia, pray for the best for you.
Hope that I can celebrate the big day of yours - provided the ceremony will be held in Malaysia and if it's otherwise, just don't forget to upload pictures for us ok.
Love you babe....


Secondly...
Ok, let me think. I have lots of stories, but now it's gone.
Owh, congratulations to Reeza and Janna.
I don't know Janna, But I do know Reeza (eventhough i've never talked to him).
He is the son to the contractor, Pakcik Zul, the person who is responsible beautifully renovated my dad' house and make my mom's dream to a reality.
Cik Zul and wife, Cik Nor is a very kind person.
Eventhough our family get to know each other about 1 year plus, but we are really close like a family.
So, today is a big day for his eldest son, Reeza who has just got married to Janna.
So, once again, congratulations, may your marriage life be filled with love, trust and blessings.


Thirdly...
Seriously I can't even think anymore.
Shooooooot.....


My body is too tired and my brain is about under construction.
I think i should end here and that's it for tonight.
It shall be continue when i can recall everything.
I need rest for now - eventhough I will not go to sleep right on and spend some more time on reading.
But trust me, it only for few pages.


So, good night to all.


MayAllahBless.

No comments:

Post a Comment