Monday 10 December 2012

Silence is the medicine??

SalamAlaykum.

Just another update before i go to sleep.
this is my current biggest issue at night in which, it's very hard for me to shut my eyes and fly to the lala-land and have a sweet dream.

Why is it so difficult to talk my heart out?
You see, I have lots of things in mind, and it is obviously suffocating me much.'s just pray

But only one thing that is for sure, I couldn't believe that I can hold up to this stage and stand still no matter what crossing my way.
It is unbelievable yet, i did not know how long more could I wait and keep on hold.

Everyone of us have our own issue in life and it is up to you how to handle it.
It can ruin your life if we left it unattended.

So, let's just pray for the best and hope for the better.


MayAllahBless.

No comments:

Post a Comment