Wednesday 19 December 2012

What a newsss!!

SAlamAlaykum!

Hello loveliess!

Nothing much to update other than some typical daily routine.

So..
The bibik has came back to our house and we were really happy, especially ME!!
2 weeks acted as a temporary "bibik" at home is not something that you would seek to do it again in the near future.
No no no no! - I had enough though.
Anyway, really happy that she's finally here.
But the happiness won't last long as i got this so-called news from my mom that bibik is getting MARRIED very soon.
Well, i did asked her when will be her big day, and she told me that it will be in Feb. - So, Feb will be the hectic month for us.

Erghh.. meaning to that, bibik will be no longer with us very soon to.
She'll be leaving again on the Jan 10th!
And this time, she won't be coming back!!!

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best bibik that we ever had.
She's kind and very good in cooking.
I don't know that we can ever find someone to replace her.
This is obviously such a sad news for us.

Mom did told me that she have found someone to replace our current bibik. Unfortunately, she wont be able to make it in January as her contract with her current employer will end somewhere in May.

Whatt????

Ohoyyy... 2 weeks have given me big time headache and how could it possible to handle it till May?

So, I gave my mom this idea of try to talk to our bibik. At least, to stay with us a lil bit longer eventhough she has just got married.
Perhaps she may stay with us only over the weekdays, and go back to her husband during the weekend.
At least til my mom get someone for replacement.

Aduii.. Im in the midst of persuading her, so pleaseeee pray for us and wish me luck!!

Owh..
By the way, our bibik is getting married to a Malaysia man aged 60++ with 1 child (must be old jugak kot).
He stays in Klang and currently working as a lorry driver carrying container at Port Klang.
So, shouldn't be a problem i May say if bibik remains with us for some more time.
hope the soon-to-be husband would understand and be more considerate.

I hope I hope I hope.

Pray for me ok.

MayAllahBless.




No comments:

Post a Comment