Monday 19 November 2012

Another milestone for my little boy

SalamAlaykum,

Alhamdulillah, we still have been given an opportunity to live in this beautiful world.
Be grateful for every single things you have as we may have it now yet we might lose it one day. *PrayForGaza*

Nothing much to update this morning -katanye- however, tau2 lah cik bulat gojes ni.. Kata je nothing much, tau2 je nanti berjela-jela - we never know - nak pulak, cik bulat gojes is kind of impromptu person kan.

So, my story for today is about my little boy who aged 1 year, 1 month and 9 days (as of today).
Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Allah for always giving me the sweetest experience of all.. to always see my little boy' every first move.

Yesterday was my kind of "unbelievable" day for me.
It happened like early in the morning, when my little boy woke up - Takdelah early mana pun, dalam pukul 8 lebih gitu..
So, I was having a simple chat with my little boy sebab bila bangun je, dia busy mencari papanya.
As usual lah, anak papa la katakan..
So, I told him that papa pergi work, nanti kita ajak aunty chik jalan-jalan, and that was when the unbelievable part comes when he suddenly said "Nak papa"
And I was like ... - dropped jaw -
Oh my Allah...... His first "2 words" at the age of 1 year, 1 month and 8 days.
Subhanallah....

Nothing much I could request for other than my my little boy' perfect life.
I want to give him the best that every parents could do.
And I want to see my little boy to be a very successful person, InsyaAllah.

So... as a reward for him, I brought him to the Kidz Art'N.. It's a PLAY TIME!!- Weeeeeee...


Since the photos were taken by using my soon-going-to-hancur phone, expect the quality ok..
Nah.. kat rumah gian nak memanjat kan, so, panjatla berapa banyak nak panjat pun.
Tapi, rasanya, dia lagi busy tengok other kids running and jumping around adalah.



This is the reality ok, this little pony yang paling selamat for Hariz.
Hadoila. standard la, tempat kids, so there were running around and aggresively jumping and climbing around.
To those yang baya-baya Hariz, parents supervision is highly needed.
Kalau tak, memang melambung la... kena langgar sana sini.
Tapi Hariz peduli apa. When he wants to play, he'll play.
Thank you aunty chik sebab sudi layan Hariz - maklumla.. satu-satunya anak saudara kan.. so kena layan la - hehehehe




Ok, yang ni looks like nothing, but it was the ultimate fun at Kidz Art'N.
Patung rupa SpongeBob tak siap ni,
The spongebob tu dia kembang kempis tau.
Kids will be gathered in the Spongebob' mouth, then nanti in few seconds, kepala Spongebob tu akan terangkat ala-ala nak telan those kids semua - ekceli, ada gelongsor kat belakang tu.
So, yang mana kids yang boleh bertahan dari tergolek ke belakang, melekat je la dalam mulut Mr.Spongy tu.
Hahahaha - Kelakar la sebenanrnya.
but it was kind of entertaining heard them laughed and screamed whenever the air is blowing up Mr.Spongy.
Too bad that Hariz couldn't enjoyed it much as.
Lagi dia pelik tengok those kids terjerit-jerit and laughing around adalah. LoL



Ok, so, this is the results of spending some time at the Kidz Art'N
T.I.D.U.R
This is something that is seldom to happen - tidur dalam stroller.-
Biasanya, kalau pun dia tidur and the moment when we put him inside the stroller, dia bukak mata dia besar-besar.
Tapi, yesterday, lenaaaaaaaaaaa je. Penat agaknya.
So, senang hati la ibu and aunty chik jalan-jalan, makan-makan as Hariz is comfortly sleeping in his stroller.

So, he was having fun.
Dah balik rumah pun, siap tunjuk kat papanya the wrist tag yang dia pakai tu.
Walau tak boleh nak bercakap lagi, tapi, he could understand that he has been given a reward due to his milestone.


So, what's next?
I really could not wait.


MayAllahBless

No comments:

Post a Comment