Wednesday 21 November 2012

HI Sayang

SalamAlaykum..

This is dedicated to my lovely, sweetly and muchi-muchily (gila) hubby.
You're the best hubby in the whole wide world.

****

Hi Sayang..
How are you feeling today?
What are you up to?
I miss you all day.

Hi sayang...
Just by thinking of you
You can put a smile.. right on my face..

Hi sayang..
it's our movie day out
You are looking great in your checkered shirt..

Hi sayang..
and oh you smells so good
You said "baby, you're looking lovely, got me beeming like crazy"

Sayang..
you got me falling in love
over and over again
you got me singing love songs

Hi sayang..
you have once told me
That every princess needs a hero afterall

Hi sayang...
and you said "putri let me be yours"
Let's make it work be together and live happily ever after...
ever after....



MayAllahBless.

No comments:

Post a Comment