Friday 13 July 2012

Comic: Snappy answer to an obvious question

Salam Alaykum.

Have you encountered with any kind of situation when someone ask for an obvious-answer kind of question?
So, how would you react with that?
Heheheh.. can it be as below?

Situation: You are lining up, and in the midst of it, someone is behind you and about to ask





LOL

Well, think of that, what were you thinking when you see someone is lining up? What are you expecting that person is doing?? playing football??

Anyhow, I can say that it is good enough I give that kind of answer rather than any other mean words.
LOL - why would I bother about her feeling if she didn't even care how would I feel by asking stupid question as if like I do not know what am I doing right there.

So, pweaseee avoid yourself from asking for an obvious-answer question.

[MayAllahBless:13072012:2354]

No comments:

Post a Comment