Wednesday 25 July 2012

Expect the unexpected

Salam Alaykum.

Allhamdulillah.. still been given a chance to stop by and write something in here.

I just happened to went through a blog that belongs to someone who I know really well (however, I believe that the address has been changed when she found out that I've read it) - of course.

I'm really quite not in the mood to start the story telling session on how it begun from the beginning to the end.
Perhaps, I may say, It was a luahan perasaan of this person towards me and Inche hubby, about the friendly football match between Malaysia and Arsenal - This person is a die hard fan of Arsenal

Nothing much I could say, indeed, I have nothing to say.
She has the right to say her heart out. I don't really mind either.
But I was kind of a little bit sad, because it was something unexpected.

Come on!! Open up your mind!
Because of the football things, you wrote all those "nice" words about me.
You got it misunderstood.
You knew really well that I'm not the Arsenal fan.
To say something annoying towards your team during the football match is nothing man!
It's totally just for fun!
That's the beauty of watching the game. To have all those provoke laughter when your team lose, being sarcastic and whatnot. That is what we call it FUN.

You really make me laugh woman!

I think, I should end it now. It's not worth it to keep on remembering each of words that you have wrote in your blog.
Requesting people to grow up and I think, you better say it to yourself first.
Because I think, you deserves it more than I do. Don't you think so?

Yeah.. I admit that you're smart, brainy, intelligent bla bla bla.. BUT.. at certain things, you're even the WORST out of all.
Think about it woman.. because in life, learn to think.. not think to learn.

However, I'm grateful to god for what I have and what have been given.

Yakin pada DIa, Allah Azzawajalla.

[MayAllahBless:26072012:0129]


No comments:

Post a Comment