Monday 23 July 2012

Ramadhan is on the move

SalamAlaykum

Families and friends.
It has been a week since my last update on the blog.
Been busy with my little hero. He was affected by flu, fever, cough and left eye aching.
Poor my little boy.
However, should be grateful to god as he's getting better now. It just that me and Inche hubby have to keep an eye on him regularly to make sure that he's perfectly well - anyway, who don't?

First and foremost, I would like to wish a happy ramadhan to all of muslims in the world.
Let's gather as much as good deeds during the month as we do not know whether we might or not be able to meet the next ramadhan - It;s on god's will.

This ramadhan is rather different than before, and I believe, the Raya celebration would be different too. last year were 2, this year will be 3. An additional of one family member, and its my little hero, my son, Hariz.
Don't know how it's going to be.
Unfortunately, I do not have the excitement of celebrating Hari Raya.
Not yet I mean - I only have the feeling to have the celebration only with 3 of us. And I really am sure that it need to be planned precisely.
Go for the Raya prayer, and drive somewhere to any places that would brings us peace - you wish.

Ok, no sad stories please.
Talking about all those pathetic is pathetic.
So, I better don't right? - Yeah! I'm absolutely right.
I really need to knock myself out before I would burned to crisp.

Time flies really fast!
I wish I could writes more.... unfortunately, TIME has just being in jealousy mode, asking me to stop.
Stop for now, will be continued later on.

Till then.

[MayAllahBless:24072012:0037]

No comments:

Post a Comment